Friday, June 29, 2007

Kindred Shopping Spirits

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Natharbi digs extraordinary garments. They are hard to find especially the cool vintage stuff. Nordstrom or Macy's simply will not do...onward to Capital Hill and the second hand stores.

Nathaniel got to see me in prime shopping euphoria. Purses! Shoes! Antique fur collars! Aaaahhhhhh Always kind but usually making the sales people work a little, "please get up on that ladder and hold up each garments on the 4 topmost racks and I will tell you if I want to try it on."

The Red Light Vintage folks get my vote for the most unique pieces and best staff.

Two pieces purchased, unfortately the 1930's one has turned out to be too large and but the 1940's couture garment...well I must have been reincarnated and owned it made to fit previously.
This man who shops, does not look at his watch, and brings you bottled water while you try on 20 dresses ROCKS.

No comments: