Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dilettante for Dinner

On Wednesday night Natharbi took Sally of Gentleman's Consignment out to dinner. The plan was to dine at a french restaurant. I had never been there before but much to the consternation of Sally and Nathaniel with a disconnected number and no website, it appears to have closed.

Instead we made our way to Capital Hill where dined at El Greco , it was my pick. I erred. I had the moroccan chicken and I think I picked the best item. Nathaniel had the mousaka which we rated "unexciting" and Sally had fish. It wasn't cooked, was sent back and still she didn't really care for it. To their credit they did not charge for the third meal.
All the photos we have of Sally, she turns her head. I think she looks quite regal. I will have to try that.

On to dessert we strolled down to Dilettante Chocolates for the delicious fare we desired. Sally had the raspberry cheesecake and Natharbi shared this chocolate cake. We decided next time we will just start with dinner at Dilettante!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nathaniel's seamstress should be fired.

Barbi & Nathaniel Hollywood said...

I would prefer that you elaborate on the seamstress comment, it is completely random and worthless without any constructive feedback.
~Barbi