Saturday, June 30, 2007

Joey's Patio Opening in Bellevue

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Joey's in Bellevue could easily become one of my new favorite places, and their Patio party was like being on vacation in Maui on the balmy summer evening. See how tropical Natharbi appears?

All the food and spicy appetizers = fabulous, I would call out on some specifics but I can't even with looking at the menu because...

The cocktails = exceptionally exciting, expecially this one that came in a martini glass was cloudy white and had 3 cranberries in the bottom of it.

Joey's invited the right people and we made some new friends, Brent and Jennifer. Good humor, conversational, not sure how I missed the media covering nudist event discussions, seems like my ears would perked on that. Likewise, we spent some jolly good time with Pam and Rochelle of Chat with Women from Seattle radio.

What a great summer kick off! Thanks Joey, whoever you are.

No comments: