Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tap House Grill

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I "just got" the Tap House Grill name when I linked up their website and it announces proudly 160 beers on tap. Embarrassing even though I am sitting alone at home typing this blog. I think I missed the obvious in part because I did not drink any beer while attending the opening party. How do the bartenders keep track of it all?

So anyway, they rolled out the red carpet (literally) at the valet parking (which always puts an extra little bounce in my stiletto clad step knowing I won't have to walk far) and put out a pretty cool fare. The place was packed and the happy beautiful people who seemed to be having a lovely, really loud time.

Natharbi had a "meet a sister" moment as we enjoyed the company of Nathaniel's sister Joan and her husband Jim. I apologize, I have no photos to post and it would probably be appropriate to ask permission anyway. They were fun to get to know and I guess I made a good impression as cigars were brought to a more recent event for me. Thanks Jim.

Yes, Barbi the cigar afficionado said, "cigars" and feel free to send any that are a light wrapper and have a score of 90 or above.

No comments: